PBK

PBK

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look what I got.....

My new cabby arrived this week and I couldn't be happier!  
More fun with paints and findings.
Oh my, I am running out of room on my walls for all this sweetness!
This one is me, just kidding, I do have blondish hair though!  

I have two more mohair puppy dogs almost finished up, I'll share them in a day or so =D

We got the mother load of snow today, I think nearly a foot if not more.  Too much to play in, try to walk in all that, I would be worn out before I even got started.

Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe with all this crazy weather.

Hugs for now,

Kim

6 comments:

Denni said...

I love your cabinet!! It's cute

Sonia said...

Oh I love the cabinet...And your paintings are awesome...so adorable..

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

~Tonya said...

Love the new cabby and your paintings.

The DOT one is so very sweet. Have a good evening.

Hugs,
~Tonya

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Honestly woman..are you sure you have never tried this stuff before? because I am absolutely loving these items..I love them all...so if you are running out of room..I have some wall space....:)keep up the good work..you are giving me inspiration..only its going to take a lot of practice for me..I would love to sit and watch you do this...:)

Kath said...

Hi Kim-LOVE your cabinet!!
You are so talented-your work is just wonderful.
We got a ton of snow yesterday too...about a foot! Ice under that....I hear we may surpass the top 10 snow fall totals ever recorded...last night on the Erie news they said we are tied with the 7th snowiest winter.....still have a lot of "winter" to go.......UGH!

Have a wonderful day!
hugs-Kath

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Oh Kim!!! I love that cabinet. What a keeper!
And uh... if you really don't have room for all your new painted cuties... I DO!!! They are all so precious, you're so very talented, not as just a doll maker, but as an artist in general. Still my favorite!!! Penny