PBK

PBK

Sunday, January 25, 2009

More fun with paint....





More cuties on wood.  I just love making these gals.  Such an outlet for my creative brain to play.  It seems like I can do these without even thinking about whats next.  

Me bad, I didn't even make one single dollie this week.  I did have a couple special orders come in, so back to the sewing machine on Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  

Parker, my 11 year old will be drawing our winner of the Mouse doll later tonite =)

Until then, smiles and gigs

Hugs too,

Kim

10 comments:

Brush Creek Creations said...

Kim, I love them all! Great work!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Kim, I just love your little prim girls!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

are you going to sell these...I love these.. you have done such a wonderful job on these...I love it..I would love to know how you are making them..what materials you use etc..they are just fantastic...:)

Sonia said...

So sweet Kim....You are having alot of fun it can be seen in the artwork...I love how the wing comes off of the first piece...so adorable.

Smiles,

Sonia

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Kim, these came out amazing! It looks like you are having fun and I love how you crackled some of them! Awesome job!
Cheers

Jade Scarlett said...

How cute!!! Total adorableness!

Hugs,
Jade

bili said...

Замечательный у вас блог! Буду заходить к вам в гости почаще! :)

Алена.

Phillane E'lee said...

Kimmy,
I love them all! I adore my baby angel and you keep making more. Now you MUST sell some of these. I want more I tell ya!
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Hugs,Pea

Denni said...

I love your paintings and your cute dolls. You have amazing talent. Thanks for visiting my blog. I had so much fun seeing your stuff. Where do you sell your things?

Pam Stimpson said...

I've just stumbled across your blog. It was so inspiring and fun to visit. I love the paintings on wood. I'm trying this year to stretch my wings with painting faces. Will be visiting often. I'm thinking of signing up with a Suzi Blue on line class. Thanks for sharing. :o)