PBK

PBK

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Dolls on eBay

After 8 pm EST I will have a few new goodies available on EBAY If you have a spare moment, please do stop by and see them.

Finally, the holiday rush is past and I can relax......I have been doing alot of research on RAW eating, and how healthy it is for your body. I think I will dabble with green smoothies and wheat grass, see if there really is a noticeable difference. Having been plagued with Crohn's Diesease most of my life, I will try just about anything to be pain free =) Several studies have proven that a RAW diet will significantly help your body to heal, weather it is CD, diabetes, FM etc......Stay tuned, I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Good Luck Kim, Please let me know how it works. My oldest daughter 23 yrs of age is going through all kinds of gastric problems. rulled out cancer with a colonoscopy last month. Now she is in a medical study for IBS. Now Im curious would like to read up on it.

Good Luck tonight on Ebay..am going to check it out.

Best of Wishes

Sonia ;)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Kim, my boss just wrote a book on Raw Food Diet..It's call the Raw Food Diet Myth, by Ruthann Russo. It's amazing! I hope all is well and if you would like me to send you a copy I sure would!
Cheers!