PBK

PBK

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A sampling of my work....

to be listed on eBay tonight, after 8PM EST.  I have been somewhat busy this week.  Painting and making a few dollies.

With Easter upon the horizon, I thought I better get a jump on bunnies, as last year I missed out, due to being ill.





Oh I just love how Abigail Bear turned out.  I was aiming to make her look like an olde tyme bear, but this is what I came up with.  I do think she turned out just darling.

This week coming up, I will be doing another GIVEAWAY, this time, a painting.  So, keep your eyes peeled =D

Have a super week!

Kim

4 comments:

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

I love them all....but the bunny in the pink dress, sooooo precious!

Sonia said...

Kim...

so pretty...always comforting to see your artwork.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Kimmie said...

Oh goodness! Your offerings are all so precious! I love the bunny in the pink also. :-)

Hugs,
Kimmie

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

I have to agree, these are ALL so adorable! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us! I love seeing what you are up to!
Cheers!