PBK

PBK

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Isn't she CUTE??

CLICK ON PHOTO FOR LARGER VIEW =D





I just adore this little girl! She has stolen my heart, and I dont think that I will be able to part with her. I have dressed her in pale primmed yellow and I found the sweetest vintage baby bib that fits her perfectly!! Her mohair is primmed pink with big old vintage glove buttons for eyes. Her nose is needle felted brown raw wool, and I even made her legs look as though she has old fashioned buttoned booties on! If you are interested in adopting BRIDGETTE BEAR, drop me an email =D

Kim

9 comments:

Tomatoe Creek Prims said...

Kim,
She is beautiful...I don't know how you can part with her:)
Rondell

Denni said...

She's a cutie!!!! It would be hard to part with her too.

Sonia ;) said...

Prescious and sweet she is...awww Kim

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Marie said...

Kim, she is asolutely adorable!! I love her!

Sonia ;) said...

Kim...present for you on my site...come on downnnnnn

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Phillane E'lee said...

Love her too adorable Kim!
Hugs,Pea

primmom said...

She is just Beautiful!!
I would love her for my bear collection.......don't know what hubby would say about that though! lol
It's always in the back of his mind that my dolls and bears could just come to life at night and sneek up on him while he's sleeping! lol

You're attention to detail is just amazing Kim!!

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

KEEP HER KIM! She and you both will cry if you let her go!
Penny

Patty said...

She's adorable Kim, have a great Easter Holiday.