PBK

PBK

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Millie & Maude Mohair Bears

Oh it's been a busy week and weekend! I just finished these gals, and I just love 'em. My hubby said they look like two little ole ladies from behind on their doll stands!! How cute, Millie and Maude helping one another cross the kitchen table =D




I didnt get my patterns finished like I wanted, but I will have them ready by next weekend.

Everyone has been sickly with head colds, and I have been dodging the bullet, but I think it may have nipped me a bit.

I have these two bears, three bunnies, a chickie and three paintings available for sale. I hope to have them listed somewhere soon!!

Have a great week!

Kim

3 comments:

Sonia said...

absolutely delightful....i love the look and emotion they have.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Raggedykinfolk said...

Awww......they are too sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing your paintings! I need another one to complete my group!!! When and where will you be listing them?
Raggedykinfolk

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Kim, these are precious! You are so talented! Hope all is well and looking forward to see more of your paintings too!
Cheers!