PBK

PBK

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Ebay Items...

to be listed on eBay tonight after 8pm. So, if you have a minute or want to bring one of these sweeties to your home, stop on over, you can click on this link >>>>>>>>>>>>

Twas a beautiful weekend here in NW PA, mid 50's today, a great day to rake and fix up the flower beds. The kids even took advantage of the sun and rode their bikes. Poor hubby had to do some superficial work to his van, but I think he was enjoying it even if he was complaining **wink** You know how men are, they seem to enjoy anything that has to do with being away from screaming moms and fighting children LOL

Until next time ~

Kim





2 comments:

Raggedykinfolk said...

Very Cute, of course the pink froggy jumps out at me!! Any Paintings coming tonite!!!! I guess I'll just have to wait to see!!!LOL Marcy

Denni said...

I love that pink froggie too :) I'll check ebay later tonight. Sounds like you had a fun day. The weather was nice here too. I think we will go for a walk tonight. Kaylee got a new bike for her birthday on Friday.