PBK

PBK

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yet another BuNnY!!

I have been on a bunny roll for the past several days! I guess with Easter knocking, it's fits.

What a gorgeous day today. I think once Miss Hope wakes from her nap, we shall go out and play. Fresh air always does a toddler good.

Baseball season is nearly upon us, and dear hubby and son are off to a ball meeting and then possibly some early practice or just goofing off at the fields. Either way, they are both outta my hair LOL

Have a super day!

Kim

5 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Love the lil baby bunny she is holding...So beautiful.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Phillane E'lee said...

Too cute Kimi,
I just love the bunnies.
Hugs,Pea

Miss Muggins said...

That is just gorgeous Kim

Heidi said...

Adorable!

Atticbabys said...

Such a sweety Kim! Love her polka dot dress, yum yummy for spring!!!
Nan