PBK

PBK

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Horse is a horse....

unless you are a BLONDE AMBITION!! This is my latest mohair creation, and I just love her and her tiny wool strawberry!

CLICK ON PHOTO FOR ENLARGED VIEW =D



What a gorgeous day we are having here in NW PA! Got the car cleaned inside and out, swept the porch and even did a bit of weeding! WHEW. The AC sure feels good right about now.

WHAT DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS PHOTO??



Well, this is what I seen when I went to put my coffee pot back onto the hot plate! I know it needs cleaned, but what the heck am I seeing???

Chow for now!

9 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

your blonde ambition is too cute..neIgh!!!lol..and your hot plate looks like a skeleton smiley face...:)

Denni said...

I love the horse!! I'm a total horse lover!!! She's so cute. I'm glad the weather is treating you good :)

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

The horse is GORGEOUS! Love her curly forelock.
I see a ghost for skeleton, creepy & fun:)

Designs By CK said...

COOL pic Kim...looks like a skull to me! Spooooooooooooooooooooky! '-)

Chris (-:

Sonia ;) said...

i LOVE THE STAINing on the dress. I am with Chris..Looks like skull.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kim! Another adorable creation! You just pop 'em out so fast and cute! I agree, looks like a skull to me too.

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

primmom said...

OMGosh.....I LOVE the horse!
She is just so Sweet!!!

EWWWWWW, Freaky Picture! LOL
That is definately a creepy skull image for sure!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Wendy

Bone*Head*Studios said...

A big head skull , I see it too,with missing front teeth!!!
Spooky!! On a lighter and better note, Your horse is too darn sweet!!!
Blessings,Flora

CraBBy GaBBy said...

LOve your creation..the lil furry creatures are so sweet!

after reading your post last night I looked for hours for a picture that I took years ago, after picking up my coffee cup the image was of a witch in a moon, it was so clear..just like your picture!lol.
He looks like a fun spooky feller!
havea good day