PBK

PBK

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Ellie and SWAPS



Betty Lou I love you!! Yes, another elephant creation. This gal sits atop a vintage Italian glass vase, and I did not prim her, if you are interested in Betty Lou, she is up for adoption.

On a fun note, the sweet gal over at Wild at Heart Art is having an UNDER THE SEA SWAP. Click on the photo in my right side bar to go there. It sounds fun, fun, FUN!! Please take the time to check out the other two swaps as well.

I too am working on a swap of my own, more information to come soon =D

That's all for now......

Hugabugas

4 comments:

suziart said...

Love these critters!!! Sweet elephants.
And that little Fluff Ball ...so adorable! I have two long hair chihuahua's and they are delicate little ones!
Xo, Suzi

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kim! Another sweet creation! Betty Lou is simply adorable!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Those elephants are so cute!!

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

I absolutely LOVE your elephants:)