PBK

PBK

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brotherly love



Ahh, my little Fluffy and Frankie! I am not sure if they both think they are cats or dogs. But, they bathe each other, sleep together, play and probably would eat together if mom let them!

Tonks are known to be like dogs, as ours wags his tail, begs for food, greets visitors at the door by jumping onto the back of the Lazy Boy, fetches and even hides his treats (just as our dogs do, using their heads to bury it the corner)

We are enjoying a lovely weekend, filled with Graduation, baseball picnics and gathering with friends.

3 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Awww they are so adorable together..Happy Weekend..

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Jenny said...

Fluffy is so pretty!!! Nevermind Franky..heehee. Is he a pom? I wanted one once. Probably a good thing I did not get it. Now I have too many cats!

Jenny said...

Well, now I had that all wrong!!! Franky is the kitty? DUh!