PBK

PBK

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Deer Park & Adventures with Animals

Today, we decided to take Hope to Deer Park in Jamestown PA A nice sized attraction for the youngsters.


We started out with the train ride. We seen lots of deer, timber wolves, camels, tigers and goats.



I love this photo. What a sweet wallaby this was.



We tried to feed one little deer, and a herd of 30 were soon at our treats =D



What a big fella this was, just look at those antlers! Hope feeding him a nice cracker treat!



Was a nice enjoyable Sunday with the lil one!

Looky what I found growing in my shrubs!! Four sweet kits. Yesterday they were still pink, today they have fur! They must grow super fast LOL

6 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Awww, good to see you are having a good time! Those animals are sure sweet on your daughter...hmmm....perhaps it's the food! :D

The French Bear said...

So sweet!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Denni said...

It looks like you had a nice relaxing weekend!! Your daughter is a cutie!!

Sonia ;) said...

Miss those days of kids being lil...Glad your enjoying the summer.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Wow, Hope wasn't intimidated by that big guy at all. What a sweet picture.
Kim

Melissa said...

Aw, I remember going to the Jamestown Deer Park as a child. I see you live in Meadville. I live in Hermitage. My husband and I love to go to Eddie's Hot Dogs and then hit Hanks a few times a summer!
Smiles-
Melissa