PBK

PBK

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Little Diva!!




Well, we had all intentions on visiting the beach today, but, it was way to hot for little Miss Hope.

We did enjoy our day as we pretended we were at the beach. We could escape into the cooled AC'd house when we got to warm. We decided the pool just wasnt warm enough, so daddy put the heater on, maybe tomorrow we will test the water LOL

We have all summer to venture out to the beach, so I really dont feel that bad that we didnt make it today.

3 comments:

Pots 'n Prims said...

What a cutie!! It was too hot here in NC, too ~ told hubby this time of year always reminds me how much I want a pool!!
Stay cool & have fun! :)
lisa

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

she is too cute..love her curls..:)

Denni said...

She's a cutie!! I wish we lived closer as her and Kaylee would have fun playing together. Kaylee loves summer and being in the pool.