PBK

PBK

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Coo Coo for Coconuts!!

I have been a little coconut crazy the past month or so.

There are so many unknown facts and practices in the world, I feel I need to share another one of my most recent "finds".

CLICK ON here TO READ ALOT OF VERY INTERESTING FACTS!


I am not trying to sell anything, just share my insights and maybe just maybe help someone with a specific health issue.

From my own personal experience with coconut oil, I can testify that I have more energy, smoother skin and hair and less heartburn daily, after taking my 2-3 tablespoons a day =D

There have been scientific studies relating to Crohn's Disease and coconut oil, and they seem very promising.

Just think, if you have an occasional bout of the back door trots, you can eat a couple coconut macaroons and have relief!! Whodathunk??

Chow,

Kim