PBK

PBK

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home..



Well, its been a long six days away from home, but I am finally here. This darned Crohn's Disease has a mind of its own. I did have a partial small bowel obstruction that remedied itself with nothing by mouth for 4 days and lots of bed rest and steroids.

My next course of action is to try Remecaide. I am a bit of a puss at trying new things, but the beat must go on.

I hope to be back at creating some yummy holiday dollies in the very near future. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

Hugs to all! Kim

6 comments:

carla said...

oh Kim!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!! hugs carla

Caroline said...

Sending well wishes your way :)

Donna said...

I'm praying that you get well soon!

Denni said...

I hope you feel better. That sounds awful....Sending you ((HUGS))

Benedetta said...

Sending prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you fell better soon. :-)
Looking forward to the new creations!
Hugs & love
Benedetta

Cheryl said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Feel better soon Peace and Many Blessings to You
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~