PBK

PBK

Sunday, November 1, 2009

RESTLESS LEG GONE!!




Call me crazy, but it works!!

Place an unwrapped bar of soap under the bottom sheet at the foot of your bed!

Obviously I believe in alternative therapies but I had a little trouble believing this could work and so did my husband. I have suffered for a long time with these darned leg cramps and uneasy restlessness. Waking me almost nightly. I had stumbled upon this folkloric remedy and thought, what could it hurt? Inexpensive and non-habit forming LOL A measly 89 cent loaf of good clean smell good.....

Check out this article. Even Ann Landers used to recommend it!

"Slipping a bar of soap into the bed as a leg cramp prevention has been advanced by a number of authorities, both medical and otherwise. Ann Landers has mentioned the soap cure in her column on a number of occasions, with each airing prompting a load of letters from readers thanking her for this information because it worked wonders for them. "They were thrilled and grateful to be liberated from those leg cramps," said Ms. Landers."

Must you believe? I dunno. Give it a try!

6 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Oh I am sooooo going to try that tonight!!!

Zan Asha said...

Wow, that's interesting! Good for you for giving it a try :)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

thanks for the tip..I get foot and leg cramps all the time..any soap brand and just at the foot of the bed under the covers..will have to try it..:)

Donna said...

whaddayaknow! I could have used this while I was healing up from my knee surgery earlier. I would have my leg do the herky-jerky at night and wake me up! Glad that you found something that works for you!

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

OMG I just saw this on the dr.s! Glad to know someone who has tried it!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Whodathunk!! I am going to try it, do you put it under the fitted sheet? Is it still working for you? What makes it work?
Hugs,
Jackie