PBK

PBK

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Time to rest





These will be available for adoption after 8pm EST on eBay, click my link on the right >>>>>

These are just a few little sweeties I managed to make in between visitors and cleaning up a home that looks as though Christmas puked all over it LOL

I surly need a rest after all the commotion of having a 3 year old terror that wants to play with everything all at once! Puzzles, memory cards, coloring books, play-dough, tub toys, dress up etc.......... Its all good ;-)

4 comments:

Donna said...

Hahaha, hope you get the Christmas puke all put away! Then put those feet up and ring in the new year with some relaxation!

Sonia ;) said...

I cleaned Christmas Puke all week also. They are gorgeous as always Kim.

xoxoxoxoxox

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Your creations are beautiful! I hope you get some rest!!
Kim

LOIR said...

Happy new year!

Wonderful bears!