PBK

PBK

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy week and new creations!





I hate to say it, but tax time is creeping up on me. I have SO much to get done before the end of January, I just keep dragging my feet! I have promised myself that next week will be a paper work ONLY week, no sewing, huh, we'll see how that goes!!

We got so much snow last week, poor hubby had to get on the roof and shovel it! All that weight = not a good thing!! The kids are having fun digging tunnels and forts, last time I looked out, all I seen were childrens feet wiggling.

xoxoxo

5 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Oh Kim!!!, Your creations are so gorgeous!!!! What sweet sweet dollies!!!
blessings,flora

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Kim,
Lil Slugger looks like a toy found in an attic!!!!!! Like the real thing!!! Wow!!!! How wonderful!!
Hugs,
jackie

Sonia ;) said...

Awwwww they are awesome. Taxes ick...or ca ca...lol...Miss snow tunnels just not the cold.

xoxoxox

bayrayschild said...

You create some of the most delightful little darlings!

I'm a fan!
Audrey

whymsicalmusings said...

Kim they are all wonderful but Gabby is my favorite!

Don't you hate tax time! UGH!!!
XXX
Becky