PBK

PBK

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Fluffy is sick



Poor little guy. He is in the hospital for the night, receiving fluids. He has pancreatitis, high lipids in his blood. I am just lost without him under my feet. Last night, during last call to go outside, he was standing there, when all the sudden he fell over (sorta looked like a cow that had been tipped while it was sleeping) I rushed to pick him up and we went outside for some air. Nervous mom that I am, I didn't sleep well, and then called the vet first thing this morning. Hope to know more once the battery of blood work comes back. They said he had a slight hear murmur also. I guess getting old is rough - no matter who or what you are.

5 comments:

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Hope he gets better soon.Its awful when they are are ill, and getting old definately rough...
Hugs
Bev

a painter said...

Feel so terrible for you. Hopefully, he will recover and be able to come home soon. Dogs with pancreatic problems sometimes go on special diets and medication.

I have a 4 pound Yorkie (always under foot) so I know what it is like to have a little one around. Please keep us informed. I send you a hug!

Sonia ;) said...

Oh darlin Im sorry. I would be lost without the Puggles. My heart is in prayer for you and the baby.

xoxoxoxoxo

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I am so sorry! I can imagine how you felt!! I hope you have heard some news and he is back on the road to recovery!
Kim

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Oh My Gosh How scary!!!!!!!! The little pups are so fragile! I hope he wlll be ok, Kim!!!!!
Well wishes for your little Fluffy Bear!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie