PBK

PBK

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Valentine's goods.....already!!





The Christmas decorations were still out and the isles were stuffed with Valentine wares!!

I just love all the candy and sweets that go along with the holiday. Big cardboard heart boxes full of chocolates & the sweet tarts, oh, and the fresh roses that some of you lucky gals receive!

Be sure to check out the Valentine swap over at Rabbit Hollow Prims (click on the link at the top of my right sidebar) as it sounds like it will be fun!

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

The French Bear said...

I can't wait for the swap, I love red! Your red girls are darling!!! You are so fast, making Valentines goodies already!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

sea gull lighting said...

I love them!

Sonia ;) said...

Oh Kim they are prescious. Love them....Your work is always so romantic...Blondes I think have a lil more fun or what they make out of it...LOL

xoxoxox

bayrayschild said...

You produce some of the most beautiful collectables!

What an artist you are!

Happy New Year!
Audrey