PBK

PBK

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Photoshop Play



I found an awesome blog called COFFEE TEA PHOTOGRAPHY that has tons of awesomeness for Photoshop. In the photo above of my daughter, I used her Denim action, which I downloaded from her blog, and wallllllaaahhhh! Beautiful!



In the above photo (an older one of Hope) I used the the hot cocoa 2 action and set the opacity of my signature to about 45%!





I used three different Actions with Parker's photos. The first one I used the denim action, the second photo I used bakery glazed in vanilla and the last photo is done in vintage. I just love them all. Rita rocks!!!!



This photo is of my dear boy Fluffy Bear. I added a scratchy texture, vignette and one of her painted borders to give it a cool-different look!

So, if you have some spare time, be sure to check out the above mentioned blog, I know you will love it!!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Thank you so much for being so sweet!!! I am so glad you found my blog. I have tons more stuff coming out there. Happy Mother's Day!!! Rita