PBK

PBK

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ahh, to feel normal - again!



I go for my second REMICADE infusion this week. So far, so good! I have not felt this normal (with no gut pain, or intestinal issues) for quite some time. I have been living with CD) Crohn's Disease for my whole adult life (since 1984, when I was diagnosed) I have tossed the Remicade idea around for years, and finally, 2 weeks ago, decided to take the plunge.

Now, keeping my fingers and toes crossed the positive effects last......forever!! =)

4 comments:

The French Bear said...

Oh how I do hope this works for you!!!! Can't imagine a pain free day!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Thimbleprims Studio said...

Kim,
I'm so sorry you have been living with Crohn's. What is a REMICADE infusion and what can it do for you? I really hope it works well and gives you the relief and lasting effects you need and want.
Lots of big hugs from,
Cindy

Rena said...

My heart goes out to you. I hope the medication works well for you.

YOur creations are a delight.

Please take the best care of yourself....

Rena in Wisconsin.

Sonia ;) said...

Crossing my fingers and toes and anything else I can cross for you. I hope you feel if anything a lil better then worse for sure. Would never know if it works till ya try.

xoxoxoxox