PBK

PBK

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a Pixie kinda day!





I retook Pixie's photo, what do you think?? Pixie is available for adoption $55 plus shipping She is made from aged gold mohair, aged with walnut ink & acid free paints and measures almost 9".









It's been the perfect weekend for making critters! I retook Pixie's photo, what do you think??

I just finished this sweetheart, Cleopatra, and she is over on eBay for adoption. My love for elephants is never-ending, if I could have one for a pet, I would!!


5 comments:

Jean @ Prim Crafts said...

Kim Pixie is adorable. Do you have a selling place other than Ebay? I don't do ebay.

OOAKFairyland said...

Kim,

I absolutely ADORE Pixie! And all of your darling little animals for that matter! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for taking time to leave a comment...you made my day!

Best Wishes,
~Angela

Deb said...

too precious for words....

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, I hope you come by more often. Your creations are amazing, I just love the "loved look," and I love toys, so you create the best of both worlds.

Hugs,
Meri

Вера said...

Волшебный слон!!!