PBK

PBK

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Day Ever!



Truly an amazing day. These kids were the best. Only a few squabbles, but the new goodies kept them at bay!

Parker got the usual, hoodies, jeans etc. & premium ear buds and a gaming laptop - he was clueless to both!! This boy is 12th highest grade wise at school in his grade, so I believe he deserved a little extra sumtin!!

Miss Princess got tons of crafts, movies, puzzles, games, etc..... busy stuff. A wish from mom, so that she may let me have a flawless recovery!!!

Mom and dad, we have each other! Well really, dad got a new gun safe and I, well, you see, I had too many all night online shopping sprees whilst in the hospital, so I have so many goodies to trove through once I feel up to it!!! xoxo

Peace & Love

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Sounds wonderful Kim.

Merriest of Christmas' and Happiest of New Years to you and yours.

Speedy recovery to you too my friend.

hugs, doreen

Hanni said...

Happy New Year to you and the family! I do wish you a very speedy recovery!