PBK

PBK

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Set backs and bandaids!!



Well, I am back home once again! 3rd times a charm maybe??

My surgical incision became abcessed and I had no choice but go to the ER.........home now with a nursing degree in wound care!!

Our fall/winter has been so warm, that the infectious bugs and germs have flourished. My surgeon said I was much safer from MRSA and staff infections at home. So here I am =)

This is going to be a long haul, but I have my boxing gloves on and ready to rumble!!!!

Happy New Year My Prim Friends xoxo

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Feel Better! Happy New Year!~Amy

lilraggedyangie said...

Omgosh im so sorry you are having a rough way to go ! Wishing you a happy new years with your family and praying for a smoother recovery from here on out ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Donna said...

Oh no! I hope that it clears up soon for you!