PBK

PBK

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!




JIGGY kitty is available on ETSY

I've got my chili simmering and my corn pudding ready for the oven!! Nothing better than chili and football (I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, but this year the media and YT have ruined most of the delight to be had)

Visiting nurses only come once a week now, and I visit the wound clinic on Weds, things are looking up =) Running the sweeper still takes a toll on my tummy muscles, so I have to plan on doing nothing that night and the next day!!

BTW, I swear I seen a Robin on Friday........

3 comments:

Alena Smirnova said...

hi Kim))they're really cute...can't look at them without smile)))))

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Kim:
Sweet little critters. They have adorable faces.
Oh, I remember when I had a wound vac for my abdomen wound and it was so long before it closed enough for grafts and closing surgery. If that's what you have, I feel for you.
Hang in there, it gets better now.
Hugs,
Susan

les Lily'z bears said...

I love the tiny cat