PBK

PBK

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hoppy April!



Wow, so much going on around here, it's been a whole month since I last posted. My baby girl is growing up so fast! She will go to kindergarten in the fall.........and Master Parker will be 15 on April 11

UPDATE on myself: Started doing 20-30 mins of cardio daily, slowing progressing to more but in no hurry. MRSA is still present in a small sore along my surgical incision/scar, not sure if it will ever go away!! I know it will, but when.....whaaaaa??

I have not made a darn thing.....I really need to get back into the groove.....prims by kim groove that is.

Happy Easter my blogger friends xoxox0

4 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Happy Easter, Kim! Glad you are healing...your creativity will return eventually! Be well!

Michelle May said...

Happy Easter Kim! Continuing to send lots of happy and get well wishes your way!
xx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Your little one is such a cutie ~ such a pretty smile!
Glad to hear your continuing to improve. Great news!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter and you find some wonderful surprises in your basket!
Prim Blessings
Robin

CraBBy GaBBy said...

She is getting big so fast...!! precious picture!
Heidi