PBK

PBK

Monday, April 30, 2012

KITTENS oh my!!

So Miss Kitty arrived nearly a year ago, stray tailess manx....she was happy and friendly. Made friends with Slick (wolf-lab gentle giant dog). We had an appointment to get her spayed, and the cleaning lady let her out....well you know what happened next! Then 2 and 1/2 weeks ago Miss Kitty had five sweeties, and two are tailess, just like mama!! They are all spoken for already!!! Which makes us verrrry happy! BTW Miss Kitty resides at my place of work, and very well taken care, she is the Queen, Princess, Lady of the House, Boss, and just plain loved!!!

2 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

My! The whole family is adorable!! Love this whole post! Hope you are continuing to feel better. And, as a cat lover, my compliments to you for taking in a stray and being so kind to her and now to her babies!

Hanni said...

How cute is this. I have 3 cats and one of my cats is a female and her name is Miss Kittie also.I am glad you have already people for these little ones lines up. Love all your creations, I do hope you are feeling better these days.