PBK

PBK

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Puppy Love




Meet Lucy! I've been sewing like a mad woman, to keep my mind occupied, while my most loyal friend lays at my feet, not wanting to go outside for a casual stroll or even eat....

Our little Fluffy has Cushings disease, and boy let me tell you.....it's been a rough road. My heart just aches. I just wish I could fix him, but in all reality, I know that's impossible. I'm not going to stress him with tests and poisonous medications, we are going to love him and care for him the best we can until he is ready to let us go. I do believe animals have a way of letting us know when the time arrives.

We have had the best 11+ years with this boy, I am so glad he picked us to live his life with <3

3 comments:

Sonia Rodriguez said...

Kim I am so sorry you have to endure this. Fluffy is very lucky to have a wonderful loving family. Your new doll looks like my pug Henry.

xoxoxoxo

BumbleBeeLane said...

Enjoy the time you have left.Your right they do tell us when they are ready to let go.Big Hug for you!~Amy

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Kim. I'm so sorry for you and your family. Fluffy knows how well and deeply he is loved.
Your sweet little dog is precious.
Hugs,
Susan