PBK

PBK

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Heartaches and A new LOVE




My heart is heavy with the loss of my beloved Fluffy Bear.....we have a new love now, his name is Bogart (yes, after the handsome Humphrey Bogart)

I have actually showered, styled my hair and put some makeup on......thanks to the love of this little boy <3

Fluffy will forever live in our hearts, with the endless memories he gave us. I find that getting a new baby helps me heal, and focus on more positive times (living with Crohn's Disease and being stressed do not mix well)

Don't forget - my blog give-a-way is Sunday.......leave me a comment to be entered to win Miss Cora <3

5 comments:

ЭвАнСоЛьКа said...

It made my eyes watering to read about your loss. I always fear the time when my golden friend will go leaving me with all the memories.
I hope Bogart will help to get you through this difficult time...

Hugs,

BumbleBeeLane said...

Your new baby is such a cutie! I do that too when one goes I try so hard not to, but one always comes in to heal the empty spot.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Sonia Rodriguez said...

I fully understand. I got frankie in the fretting and fear of my dear Henry passing soon with his very bad arthritis and weakening bladder and kidneys. I understand your thinking fully. I named Frankie after Frank Sinatra lol..I love the new pup he is adorable. Smile new memories ahead and the old ones forever in your heart. xoxoxo

DollZandThingZ said...

So sorry! The loss of a pet is like losing a beloved member of the family.

Bogart is adorable...a Boston Terrier? Al terriers are funny smart dogs with lots of energy and empathy. My close friend has two Bostons and they are wonderful companions. Wishing you happy times with Bogart!

~Tonya said...

Time has a way of healing our hearts. I am so sorry for your loss....the leave forever paw prints on our hearts and have a way of being with us and in our hearts furever.

Bogart is adorable! May he bring much happiness to you...